76 years of combined experience.
Urban and Rural Surveys
Who Are We
I have more than 50 years of survey experience, 35 years in the State of Alaska. I am experience in various types of surveys - including numerous ASLS surveys and subdivisions from Bethel, Cordova, Ketchikan, Anchorage and more.
I have a strong background and a trusted reputation for providing the State of Alaska with quality service on large survey projects that are performed on time and within budget.
• Registered Land Surveyor, 1982, Alaska (5318S)
• Registered Land Surveyor, 1989, Washington (26418S)
• US Mineral Surveyor, 1989
• Certified Federal Land Surveyor, 2007 (CFedS 1073)
I have surveyed in Alaska for over 26 years working on a variety of surveys including remote ASLS / BLM, construction design /staking and large scale subdivision platting.
I am an effective leader and enjoy workin on many projects with Mike Horne over the years.
• Land Surveyor In Training (LSIT), 1999, Alaska
I started surveying in Alaska in the early 1990s and have experience in Design, Boundary, Subdivison, Construction Surveying and more.
I have worked in many areas of Alaska and also worked 10 years in South Korea, Russia and China for the oil and gas industry on the construction and setting of modular buildings.
• Professional Land Surveyor, 2001, Alaska
Get in touch